November rides start at 7:30
NOTE: Club Rides start at Moon Valley Park at 7th Ave and Coral Gables
Ride details below:
Our Club rides start and finish at Moon Valley Park. Here is a Google Map to MV Park: https://goo.gl/maps/8R4yEgi794zLoY5n6. If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
General Guidelines when riding with our group:
1) Group sizes will be limited to 10. If larger groups show up, they will be split.
2) Everyone should be aware of the risks due to sneezing, coughing, snot rockets, spitting, etc. These are the most likely ways that riders will come in contact with someone else’s DNA/contagions. These acts are strictly forbidden while riding in our group, unless the person is off the back.
3) At stops, social distancing should be strictly followed. Even if you don’t care about safe distancing, others probably do.
4) Masks are encouraged when stopped and in groups.
5) We all need to act responsibly for our own health and, especially, for the health of others who may not be as strong as the general cyclist. We may be contagious and not get sick or have symptoms, but can still spread the coronavirus to more at-risk populations.
6) Be smart. Be courteous. Be respectful. Enjoy our rides!
Silent Sunday rides are not regularly scheduled but occur on the 4th Sunday of each month. They will leave from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, send an email to the Bullshifter members, to see if anyone will be there to lead it.
Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Dwight Stoup for information – Email: President@bullshifters.org