January rides start at 8:30
NOTE: Club Rides start at Moon Valley Park at 7th Ave and Coral Gables
Ride details below:
Our Club rides start and finish at Moon Valley Park. Here is a Google Map to MV Park: https://goo.gl/maps/8R4yEgi794zLoY5n6. If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
General Guidelines when riding with our group:
1) From the CDC on 5/14/21: Risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection is minimal for fully vaccinated people. The risk of SARS-CoV-2 transmission from fully vaccinated people to unvaccinated people is also reduced. Therefore, fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physically distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance. Prevention measures are still recommended for unvaccinated people.
2) Everyone should be aware of the risks due to sneezing, coughing, snot rockets, spitting, etc. These are the most likely ways that riders will come in contact with someone else's DNA/contagions. These acts are strictly forbidden while riding in our group, unless the person is off the back.
3) Wear masks when entering local businesses, as required.
4) We all need to act responsibly for our own health and, especially, for the health of others who may not be as strong as the general cyclist. We may be contagious and not get sick or have symptoms, but can still spread the coronavirus to more at-risk populations.
5) Be smart. Be courteous. Be respectful. Enjoy our rides!
Sat. 1-1: Happy Valley / Sun City West (New Route!), D = 66
Sat. 1-8: DC Ranch, D = 48
Sat. 1-8: Sears-Kay Ruin / Bartlett Lake 200k, D = 71, 128
Sun. 1-9: PMBC San Tan Century, D = 29, 64, 100
Sat. 1-15: 56th Street, D = 52
Wed. 1-19: Bull Meeting – Time & Place to be Confirmed
Sat 1-22: Legend Trails, D = 50
Sat. 1-29: Screamin’ Pima, D = 50
Sat. 2-5: North Valley 100k, 200k, 300k, D = 65, 125, 185
Silent Sunday rides are not regularly scheduled but occur on the 4th Sunday of each month. They will leave from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, send an email to the Bullshifter members, to see if anyone will be there to lead it.
Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Dwight Stoup for information – Email: President@bullshifters.org