March Rides Start at 7:30 AM
April Rides Start at 7:00 AM
Our club rides start from Exhale Bikes http://www.exhalebikes.net/ located at 2814 West Bell Road. This is on the northeast corner of Bell Road and Holmes Boulevard (aka 29th Avenue) If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
- Sat. 3-23, Spring Solvang Double Century, D=125, 200
- Sat. 3-23, New River Road West ,D=50
- Sun. 3-24, Silent Sunday South Mountain.
- Sat. 3-30, Patagonia 600k Brevet, D= 374
- Sat. 3-30, Spur Cross, D=60
- Sat. 4-6, Hemet Double Century, D=200
- Sat. 4-6, DC Ranch, D=50
- Sat. 4-13,Troon Blast, D=50
- Sat. 4-20, Stage Coach Pass, D=50
- Sat. 4-27, Desert Classic, D= 100, 67, 50
- Sun. 4-28, Silent Sunday South Mountain.
- Silent Sunday rides are not regularly scheduled but occur on the 4th Sunday of each month. They will leave from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, send an email to the Bullshifter members to see if anyone will be there to lead it.
- Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Jim Pettett for information – Email: Events@bullshifters.org