December Rides start at 8:00 AM.
Our club rides start from Exhale Bikes http://www.exhalebikes.net/ located at 2814 West Bell Road. This is on the northeast corner of Bell Road and Holmes Boulevard (aka 29th Avenue) If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
- Sat. 12-2, Sun City Surprise, D=50
- Sat. 12-2 or 12-3, Dead of Winter Double Century, D=200
- Sat. 12-9, Desert Hills, D=50
- Sat. 12-9, Bullshifter Christmas Party
- Sat. 12-16, Princess-Bell-Thompson Peak, D=47
- Sat. 12-23, Spur Cross, D=60
- Sun. 12-24, Silent Sunday, South mountain
- Sat. 12-30, West Wing via Happy Valley/Lake Pleasant Pkwy, D=40
- Sat. 1-6, Saguaro 100k and Saguaro 200k, D=65 & D=126
- Sun. 1-14, Casa Grande Century, D=100
- Silent Sunday rides are scheduled the 4th Sunday of each month leaving from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, contact Lee at ClothingDude@bullshifters.org.
- Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Jim Pettett for information – Email: Events@bullshifters.org