August Rides Begin at 6:00 AM
Our club rides start from Exhale Bikes http://www.exhalebikes.net/ located at 2814 West Bell Road. This is on the northeast corner of Bell Road and Holmes Boulevard (aka 29th Avenue) If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
- Sat. 8-5, 56th Street, D=50
- Sat. 8-12, New River Road West, D=50
- Sat. 8-12, AZ High Country 400k, D=250
- Sat. 8-19, Screamin’ Pima, D=50
- Sat. 8-19, Cool Breeze Century, D=125, 100, 60, 30
- Sat. 8-26, Desert Hills, D=50
- Sat. 8-26, Carmel Valley Double Century, D= 200
- Sun. 8-27, Silent Sunday, South Mountain
- Silent Sunday rides are scheduled the 4th Sunday of each month leaving from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, contact Lee at ClothingDude@bullshifters.org.
- Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Jim Pettett for information – Email: Events@bullshifters.org