February Rides start at 8:00 AM.
March Rides start at 7:30 AM.
Our club rides start from Exhale Bikes http://www.exhalebikes.net/ located at 2814 West Bell Road. This is on the northeast corner of Bell Road and Holmes Boulevard (aka 29th Avenue) If you don’t know a route the links will take you to RideWithGPS where you can print a cue sheet or download to your GPS to bring to the ride.
- Sat.2-17, Dove Valley Both Ways,D=62
- Sat. 2-17, Camino Real Double Century, D= 200
- Sat. 2-24, Fountain Hills Loop, D= 75
- Sun. 2-25, Silent Sunday, South Mountain
- Sat. 3-3, Carefree Highlands, D=53
- Sat. 3-10, Seven Springs, D=60
- Sat. 3-10, Joshua Tree Double Century, D=200
- Sat. 3-17, 118th Street North, D=50
- Sat. 3-17, Solvang Spring Double Century, D=200
- (Jim Pettett’s 100 double !!! )
- Sat. 3-24, Troon Blast, D=50
- Sun. 3-25, Silent Sunday, South Mountain
- Sat. 3-31, Desert Hills, D=50
- Silent Sunday rides are scheduled the 4th Sunday of each month leaving from the Spoke & Wheel on Central Ave. The start time will vary depending upon the heat. For more information, contact Lee at ClothingDude@bullshifters.org.
- Bull Shifter rides Tuesday & Thursday mornings starting at Moon Valley Park, contact Jim Pettett for information – Email: Events@bullshifters.org